Filed under: Fashion and Beauty
Yoga is a beautiful thing, but carrying all your crap? Not so pretty. You almost need both arms for your mat, and then there's your water bottle, towel, keys, extra clothes ... it's easy to either leave something behind or look like a circus act trying to juggle it all. Until Yogoco came along.
The Yogoco yoga bag has a section for your mat, a section for your stuff (yes, all of it -- even shoes), but it's sleek and stylish. Also, it's eco-friendly -- each bag is made from recycled t-shirt scraps. And now, you have not one, not two, but three chances to win the Yogoco bag of your choice!
We're giving a Yogoco bag away to one lucky That's Fit reader, and our girls over at StyleList blog and Green Daily are also giving one away, so you can enter at all three sites! Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what you are always leaving behind when you go to the gym or yoga class.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on Friday, March 27, 2009.
- You may enter only once at That's Fit, once at Green Daily and once at StyleList blog.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing at each site.
- One winner will receive his or her choice of Yogoco bag (valued at approximately $89).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
Click here for complete Official Rules.
Winner is notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you've won!Permalink | Email this | Comments