Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Strength Training - Is It a Part of Your Workout?

Filed under:

your turn
Here at That's Fit, we're constantly telling you what we think about things, but sometimes it's nice to know what you think. So from time to time, we'll ask you a question. Don't be afraid to speak up -- we love feedback.

When you think of working out, what does that entail? Going for a run? Visiting the gym? Following along with a fitness DVD? Whatever your favorite activities are, the best workout routines are those that are well-rounded. I know that I love cardio workouts. There's something about huffing and puffing at the end of a routine that makes me feel like I really accomplished something. But I know how important -- and effective -- strength training is for my body. So I wonder ... is strength training a part of your workout?

View Poll

Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments: