Monday, 16 March 2009

Starbucks Muffin - How Many Calories?

Filed under:


I don't know about you, but more often than not, my mornings are spent rushing around -- to the train, the coffee shop and eventually work. I always seem to be a few minutes later than I should be, and though I usually manage to bolt into the office doors on time, I usually do so in a frazzled fashion, having run all the way across London Bridge to make my start time.

I usually try to grab a healthy breakfast before I leave the house, but you know as well as I do that sometimes, there's just not enough time. So I'm faced with choices -- a donut, a bagel or a muffin. Usually, I go for the muffin -- it seems to be the healthiest of the lot. You too?

But is a muffin really the best on-the-run morning meal?

View Poll

Continue reading Starbucks Muffin - How Many Calories?

No comments: