Tuesday, 24 March 2009

5 Minutes to a Fabulous Post-Workout Face

Filed under:


For many, it's not always so hard to find time for a workout -- what's hard is finding time to get ready for something else immediately following a workout. You can certainly work up a sweat in 20 or 30 minutes, but how do you get your face looking fresh and fabulous for work, or for lunch with your friends, in the few minutes remaining after you take a shower? Not to mention the fact that, even after the shower, you're still feeling a little hot and sweaty. Or, at least, I usually am.

5 Minute Post-Workout Beauty from Kristen Seymour on Vimeo.
Because I care about you so very much, I've done a video (on which I appear with absolutely no makeup) to show you how you can go from completely barefaced to fully fabulous in less than five minutes. Aside from the "how-to," I have some tips for streamlining your beauty routine when you're on the go.

  • Keep everything you need together, and remove everything else. I have tons of "fun" makeup, but all of that stays in a separate makeup bag. I only have a few products I use every day, and all of those products live together in their own makeup bag, so if I have to take it with me to the gym, it's easy.
  • If you're getting ready somewhere other than your home, avoid bringing more tools than necessary. I have a nice set of makeup brushes, but for my "on the go" beauty routine, I only use products that come with their own applicators so I have less to remember.
  • Do the maintenance when you have more time. Things like well-groomed eyebrows are important, but try to take care of that at night before bed so you don't have to worry about it when you're rushing. Additionally, do your deep-cleaning routine on days when you have more than five minutes to get out of the house.

Continue reading 5 Minutes to a Fabulous Post-Workout Face

Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments: