Filed under: Week In ReviewIf you missed our daily postings this past week, we invite you to take some time to catch up on our prior week's news and gear up for a new week of healthy living information and inspiration.
Gobble Gobble! It's Thanksgiving week and you know what that means -- lots and lots of food. But Thanksgiving doesn't have to de-rail months of healthy living -- here are some tips for enjoying the season and staying healthy too.
- Bethany has a healthy eating tip: Re-name your veggies.
- Travelling this season? Jacki has some tips for eating well ... even in airports.
- Everyone loves movies. How about movies about Fitness? Chris shares his picks.
- I counted down the top 10 holiday dieting disasters.
- Does the lead-up to Thanksgiving cause us to drink? Chris investigates.
- Kelly Ripa is smokin'. Here are some of her secrets.
- Do diet pills really help? Brian has the answer.
- Ever wondered what goat testicles taste like? Ask Fitz!
- Fight obesity, save the planet? Bev has the scoop.
- Jumping rope without the rope? Rigel explains.
- What famous celeb is promoting the flu shot? Click here to find out.
- How do gas prices affect kids' health? Brian gives us the down-low.
- Last but not least, we're hiring. Click here to find out if you fit the bill.
Permalink | Email this | Comments