things you can do to minimize symptoms that have good results for most people:
- Exercise and lose weight. Less weight equals less stress on joints.
- Adjust your diet to include plenty of veggies, fruits, and whole grains. Limit sugar, fat, and salt.
- Get enough rest. Joints will be at their best when you've got a good daily balance between rest and exercise.
- Be wary of medications. While some can be very helpful, others only mask symptoms and don't attack the true root of the problem, the inflammation.
- Try taking some natural anti-inflammatory supplements, after speaking with your doctor of course.