Wednesday, 21 November 2007

How Many Calories ... in a cup of Light Egg Nog

Filed under:

Egg nog and Christmas go hand in hand. Well, at least for me they do. Growing up, the promise of gifts under the tree was always the highlight of Christmas, but having a carton of Egg Nog in the fridge was almost as exciting. And as I got older, egg nog was just as exciting because now I could get in in my latte from Starbucks and I could help myself to my mum's special rum-infused egg nog too. My point? I love egg nog.

But like all good things, it's pretty obvious that egg nog isn't the healthiest beverage out there. I mean, it's pretty much just cream with some sugar. If you're an egg nog fan, this can be a disheartening realization. But what about so-called light egg nog? It's got to be low-cal, right? What do you think?

View Poll

Continue reading How Many Calories ... in a cup of Light Egg Nog

No comments: