Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Go meatless this thanksgiving

Filed under: , ,

I'm what you might call a flexitarian -- I eat meat but it's not a big part of my life, and I'm more comfortable cooking with tofu than a cut from the Butcher. I've never done a meatless thanksgiving, but that's more because I've never done the cooking, but if it's my turn next year, I might consider making it a veggie feast.

eDiets has put together this article on going meatless for Thanksgiving. Here's their menu plan:
  • Pumpkin Soup
  • Bean Birds with Tahini Gravy
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Candied Sweet Potatoes
  • Cauliflower Puff
  • Mixed Green Salad
  • Pumpkin Seed Bread
  • Indian Pudding
Sound yummy? You're in luck -- you can find the recipes here.

What's on your menu for Thanksgiving dinner?

No comments: