Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Running like little reindeers

Filed under: ,

I just registered my little buggers for the cutest fitness event -- The 2007 Reindeer Run.

Bright and early on the morning of Saturday, December 8, my guys will take part in a project sponsored by Taylor Fit for Kids. It's all about healthy lifestyles, fitness, and the fight against obesity. I love it, and it took me no time at all to sign up my little runners for this physical feat. Four-year-old Danny will participate in the Tot Trot where he'll dash for 100 yards. Six-year-old Joey will run a timed mile. Both will get t-shirts, their own race numbers, and a medal too. It will be a family affair -- Dad will go with Danny, and I'll run with Joey.

I can't wait for my pint-sized guys to experience their first race. And I hope like crazy this one event inspires them to keep on running.

No comments: