Friday, 12 October 2007

A fitness-minded cellphone that's still totally cute

Filed under: ,

I'm not one to carry a bunch of gadgets with me when I work out -- I feel a little bogged down with just my iPod and cell phone, so forget a pedometer or anything else even though I'm definitely interested in tracking that sort of thing. But now here's the perfect "all-in-one" gadget for somebody like me: a cute phone geared towards the stylish, active, fitness-minded woman! The Samsung SGH-E570.

It's got all kinds of fun features but a couple of the funnest things are the built-in mp3 player and pedometer, and some kind of cool motion-sensitive wallpaper. It comes in a variety of colors and although they've designed the phone with women in mind (pink is the most popular) if you buy one in black it can be perfectly masculine too! %Gallery-8559%


Via Book of Joe

No comments: