Friday, 12 October 2007

Bye-bye, baby cough medicine

Filed under: ,

Today drug makers recalled numerous brands of infant cold & cough syrup leaving parents to find alternatives for hacking coughs and runny little noses just as fall sniffles get in full swing.

I happen to have a child with a cold right now and I don't really like to medicate children if I don't have to ... however that said, I have used and currently use Dimetapp for both my boys who are now ages 5 and 7. I'd hate to think that I might have been or might be poisoning them, which in effect is what you are doing if you overdose your children with medicine.

Check out this list and make sure to take these brands out of your medicine cabinets. And speak to your doctor for alternative options for those little ones who might have a cold.

Continue reading Bye-bye, baby cough medicine

No comments: