Tuesday, 9 October 2007

The best and worst of fast food salads

Filed under: ,

Salads are the way to go if you're in a hurry and watching what you eat. But not all salads are created equal -- some have more fat than a double bacon cheeseburger! If you're eating out often, be sure to check out this article from eDiets -- they've gone ahead and rated a bunch of different salads for you, and they've broken down the nutritional information to boot. The favourite seems to be McDonald's California Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, which at only 300 calories is a diet-friendly meal to boot.

I hardly ever eat fast-food salads. Why? I guess it'd down to the fact that I'm a bit of a food snob and if I eat out, it's usually at a restaurant. So I'm curious -- what's your favourite fast-food salad? Why? Tell us in the comments.

No comments: