Wednesday, 3 October 2007

The 7 things you should never eat.

Filed under:

Most of us have a few foods that are without a doubt off limits. For me, it's chicken wings. And while I've been known to indulge from time to time, I try to keep to down to once a year or less because oh. my. goodness. Are they ever bad for you! They're so bad, in fact, that I don't even really enjoy them, particularly the next day.

eDiets has made a list of food items that you should consider adding to your list of forbidden foods and stay away from at all costs. They are:
  • Doughnuts
  • Cheeseburgers with fries
  • Fried chicken and chicken nuggets
  • Packaged lunches (think Lunchables)
  • Sugary cereal
  • Processed meats (YUCK!)
  • Canned soup (unless it's low sodium and MSG-free)
What would you add to the list? I was thinking movie popcorn would make a worthy addition, as would bacon, deep-fried cheese and, well, deep-fried anything.

No comments: