Thursday, 20 September 2007

What women want: Priorities of females according to Prevention

Filed under: , ,

Prevention Magazine recently posted the results of a series of polls they did on women and their health. According to the results 67% of women rate 'Happiness' and the top aspect that affects their overall health, followed by stress levels, weight, energy levels and relationship with spouse. I don't know about you, but I would have thought that one's relationship with their spouse would rank higher in importance. Other surprising finds?
  • 86% of women who are dieting are going about it on their own, without help from a weight-loss program or dieting buddy
  • Yet on average, women say they lose 5 lbs more when they diet with a friend
  • 58% of women would rather be 10 lbs slimmer than look 10 years younger
  • 74% would rather be given a million dollars than be their ideal weight for the rest if their lives.
What do you think about these results? I think I would prefer to be a healthy weight no matter what I ate than a millionaire, but that's just me.

To read the full results, click here.

No comments: