Friday, 13 July 2007

Find your rhythm with BodiBeat

Filed under: , ,

I am constantly trying to create playlists that correspond with a 30-45 minute fitness walk. Too often, I don't get it right, and I end up with a slower paced song right when I've hit my stride. That's why, when I read about the BodiBeat music player on Diet-Blog, I thought "Why didn't I think of that?"

When you load music onto BodiBeat, it records how many beats per minute (BPM) each selection has. Then, as you are working out, it chooses songs based on your walking or jogging pace. It'll even change selections mid-stride. When you're finished, you can view a workout session log, complete with calories burned and maximum heart rate.

The only thing I don't love about BodiBeat is the price tag. At $299, I won't be adding it to my collection of fitness gadgets anytime soon!

No comments: