Thursday, 12 July 2007

Daily Fit Tip: Shop!

Filed under:

I've gone to the gym every day this week. I usually work out quite a bit, but for me, quite a bit is 3 or 4 times a week. Wanna know my secret? It's pretty simple -- I went shopping.

I noticed that when lifted weight, my usual workout tops were riding up and exposing my muffin top (ahhh! the shame!) So I set out on a mission to find a few good workout tops. I ended up with a sports bra from Old Navy and a whole bunch of cute tank tops from various other stores. I only spent about $40 and I couldn't wait to try each of my new outfits out. So while I know the new-clothes excitement can't last forever, I'll take any motivation I can get to go the the gym every day. And it feels good to feel like you look good.
Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments: