Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Get rid of cellulite! Once and for all

Filed under: , ,

Cellulite is the worst! And lots of other people must think so too because the "anti-cellulite" industry is absolutely enormous -- I've contributed my share of dollars buying creams and treatments along with everyone else. But the real trick to getting rid of cellulite, and I think I knew this somewhere in the back of my mind all along, is really just to lose weight.

But not all ways of losing weight are equal, especially when it comes to reducing the appearance of those horrible dimples. Crash dieting won't help because your skin loses elasticity -- and what you want is healthy stretchy skin that doesn't show every little bump and lump hiding underneath. It will also help a lot if those bumps and lumps underneath are not only smaller (dieting) but firmer (toning and strength training). See here for an entire workout plan specially designed for helping to tone up and reduce the appearance of cellulite.

Be patient, stick with it, and good luck! (I know I'll need it)

No comments: